THE BIZ - Cookies Policy
Last updated March 11, 2021
Welcome to TheBiz.pro (“Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Synonym Software Ltd. (“Synonym”, “we,” “our,” or “us”).
We place cookies and other tracking technologies (such as pixels, tags, beacons, scripts, social media plugins, device fingerprinting, etc.) on your devices (together “cookies”). These cookies may be deployed by us but also by other parties. This cookies’ policy (the “Cookies Policy”) explains how cookies are used on the Site and how you can control them. Cookies may also collect Personal Information (such as your IP address). Take a look at our Privacy Statement to know how we process Personal Information.
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this Cookies Policy shall have the meaning ascribed in ourTerms of Service or in our Privacy Statement.
1. What are Cookies?
“Cookies” are small text files placed on your device/terminal. Cookies are used to collect information about how you use websites or application, such as information about your computer or device, web browser and operating system and their settings, the pages and content you see during your visit and when and for how long you do so, etc.
Cookies can be distinguished in "session cookies" and "persistent cookies" depending on the time they remain stored on your device:
- a) “Session cookies” are stored on your device the moment you visit the Site/application and are automatically deleted when you close your browser/application.
- b) “Persistent cookies” are stored on your device when you visit the Site/application and remain stored after you close your browser. They will automatically be activated again when you open your browser/application. They will remain on your device until their expiration date or until you delete them.
Cookies can be also distinguished in “first party cookies” and “third party cookies” depending on the website or the domain that installs the cookies.
- a) “First party cookies” are installed by the domain you visit, in our case TheBiz.pro.
- b) “Third party cookies” are installed by a different domain than the one you visit. If you visit a website and a third company installs a cookie through this website, this will be a third party cookie.
2. What Types of Cookies We Use and Why?
The cookies on the Site may be from any of the following categories: necessary, functional, analytics, and advertising cookies. The Site may also embed social media plugins. You can find more details below.
- a) Strictly Necessary cookies – These are used for technical reasons and are essential to enable the Site to operate efficiently so that you can navigate it with ease. These include, for example, cookies that help us to debug errors.
- b) Functional cookies - These are used to improve the functionality of the Site and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat user of the Site and help us remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
- c) Analytical – These are used to measure how users interact with Site content. Analytics cookies allow us to record how many people visits our Site, how they navigate within our Site, and what content is popular.
- d) Advertising – These are used to understand what is of interest to you and display relevant advertising.
- e) Social media plugins, such as Linked-in, YouTube, and Twitter sharing buttons embedded in our Site may install cookies of the social media on your device. These plug-ins allow you to share content of our website on the social media but can be also used to create user profiles and track you across channels.
3. How can I set up my Cookies’ Preferences?
The Site uses strictly necessary cookies by default.
To manage your cookies preferences through your browser, follow these links, depending on the browser you are using:
On mobile devices:
If you use another browser, you may find the cookie management instructions in the support page of your browser.
You can also take proactive steps yourself and opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout for more information.
You can learn more on cookies on the following third-party websites: